The Tay Township Public Library services the residents of Tay Township with three branches located in Port McNicoll, Victoria Harbour, and Waubaushene.
Site is optimized for Internet Explorer.
Library Membership is free to all residents of Tay Township. Sign up at any branch for a card. Anyone wishing to become a member must present identification with their current address. Cards must be presented in order to borrow material.
Just a few of the things you can do at your Library:
- Browse the stacks to find a great read
- Get computer training
- Participate in a story time with your tiny tots
- Join friends for social activities
- Learn a new craft
- Learn to use multimedia including ebooks and books-on-cd
- Learn to search the internet
- Help your community by volunteering
- Learn to play an electronic game
- Participate in a singing contest
- Order your vegetables for the month
For the Tay Township Library Board Members, Meeting Schedule and Minutes please click here.
These links are to the most commonly requested forms.
Register your new born baby online
Printable forms to register your newborn baby
Apply for a birth, marriage or death certificate online
Printable forms to apply for a:
To obtain an Ontario Enhanced Driver's Licence - there are 3 parts to this application
Part 1 - Citizenship Questionnaire
Part 2 - Entitlement to Travel Questionnaire
Part 3 - Personal Information Consent Form
Other Driver's Licence forms
Hunting and Fishing Licence information and forms
Accessible Customer Service Policy
Accessible Customer Service Feedback Form